03 Juli 2008

32 weeks check up

Mom n Dad just saw me again yesterday at the USG screen. Doc Andrew said i'm weighing up a lot, a bit over weight for mommy pregnancy ages 32 weeks plus.
i'm now weighed up to 2,1 kg. which should be only around 1,7 - 1,8 kg for my ages now. hehe..i guess i bring a lot of daddy's 'big' DNA.. =) Doc Andrew told mommy, if she wants to have a normal birth, she must reduce eating a lot from now, but if she wants to have a ceasar, then it's okay for her to eat a lot, since it will makes me chubby enough to hold. =D
Doc said, i'm all good, with a good position for delivery too, since my head already directing below to mommy's tummy. less or more here's my recently positions ( with my back on mommy's left tummy )

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner