19 November 2008

Mommy got head over heels

Geee...i dunno why last night i can't sleep at all !!
i was start sleeping at 11.00 PM and woke up at 01.00 AM, and then i kept opening my eyes and crying till 06.00 AM !!! i also dunno why...
mommy already gave me breastmilk from bottle total in 5 hours up to 300 cc, and she also gave me breastfeeding for 1/2 hour 2 times, my diaper also already change, mommy also already rub my tummy with oil, but the result is still the same... i kept crying n can't sleep at all...
First mommy think i'm crying coz i want to take a pup, but i after i did it, i also still crying... she also already gave me chinese medicine named kae hong san from nai-nai, it actually worked but only for a while.. btw, i do like the taste of the chinese medicine lor.. =P mommy said it was a bitter taste, but fine for me coz i can finished it directly till last drop. =P

And now after 5 hours stay wake up,from 6 AM till 11.30ish AM i'm still sleeping...
Poor mommy...she is really really tired and got head over heels now.. but still have to wake up at 8 AM for working today.. =(
mommy said : " i wish i can sleep for a day long today " =)

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner