15 Desember 2008

Magical Snow Falls @ Pasific Place Mall

Yesterday, me, mommy, daddy n nanny went to Pasific Place Mall to see the first snow falls there..( believe me, it doesn't looks as good as its sound..haha..)
Anyway, we also got chances to take a pictures with Santa =)
Mommy n daddy also went to mothercare (as always) to bought me a new play mate.. =)
Finish from Pasific place, we also went to Artha Gading mall for visiting uncle Mat's shop there =) I had a chance to met popo's hanz, brother hanz, uncle mat, and auntie musen..
At Artha Gading, mommy also bought me a swimming pool !!!
Yipiiee.. see a couples next day, you'll see my swimming picture in actions, ok ?!
hehehehe... =D

Later i'll update our new pictures from yesterday !!
See ya !

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner