28 April 2009

Nanny issue...

Geezz… nanny send me an alert that she wants to resign !!! the reasons is juz bcoz she wants to try applying new job at the outsourcing agency..coz one of her friends can have a new job very easy, and she feels tempted to do the same…
My GOD, when nanny said the word ‘resign’, my body feels like boneless…my heart pump very hard and makes me almost cannot breath… yeah… too much expressions I know… but… it’s true…
Coz, for us our nanny is very good, and we already like her so much, we also already trusted her to take care Claire. In short word, we already depends on her so much. So, it is very hard to build another trust issue to the new one… and if u noe what im feeling, it is also very tired to teach the new nanny about our routines schedule and everything that we want.
But today, my husband already help me to trying negociate with the nanny.. he said, he will adjust her salary, give extra free leave every month 2 days for college, but in return we need her to at least stay with us till Claire 2 years old.. and for extra benefit, we also will give her a recommendations letter from our company stated that she was working with us with 2 years experience as admin accountant.
Lets see lor… what is her answers…we give her to think about it all over again, and give us answer within these 2 days.. coz my letter agreement with the nanny agency almost expired within a week.. and I want to use it to have a replacement for new nanny without new admin charges.
God please help us, to open a bright way, we believes so much in YOU oh..LORD, we already try our best, please help us to do the rest.. we know whatever the results, it will be the best one that YOU choose for us. AMINNNN

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner