21 April 2008

Daddy's so happy !!

Mommy's Wrote :

Last night my baby really makes both of us so happy, because she's responding very impressively to her dad voices.

when my hubby put his ears on top of my tummy, he said : " hi there how are you ? this is daddy talking.. are you listen to me ? " and suddenly my baby wiggle strongly so both of us can feels it, and it's like her sign that she's understand what her daddy's said.
And her response also continue until 3 times more questions from her daddy..Wow !! we're so amazed by this moment..coz' this is the first time she's response her daddy conversations with her.. hahaha.. =D

I can see clearly that my hubby so excited and very happy !! i am also feels so happy about that.. =)

What a smart baby girl !!!
We love you so much dear..

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner