04 Mei 2008

i am 23 weeks plus now.. =)




on May 2nd, mommy got to see her doctor because she's got sick.. she's feels uncomfy with her stomach, that's why we're in a rush to see the doctor, because mommy and daddy worried about me..

The doctor said i'm all okay, i am grew up very normally and healthy.. piuh... i can feels mommy releases feeling about that. =)
my weight now around 600 gram, with my head diameter 5,6 cm. the rest of the details about me.. mommy forgot to asked, coz she's too concerned only about my health conditions.

Well i also wiggle and move a lot now, especially when daddy's talking to me.. yes, i respond him very impresivelly now.. i love to play hide and seek with my daddy.. he's so funny.. i love you daddy !!

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner