15 Agustus 2008

38 weeks

My doctor said i'm still weighing the same as last weeks.. 3040 gram. And yeap.. that's means this weeks results for mommy n daddy decision is.. still can try to do normal birth i/o ceasar as the first options. :)

Anyway, my head positions also still the same, still floating up in mommy tummy, but already directing to her below waist. My water also still a lot, so everything still in good conditions, and there's still no birth signs from me at all to mommy. :) hehe.. i guess.. i want to make her try to be passions to see me...

Mommy already thinks about cannot wait to see me, and she thinks she want to do ceasar birth on 20-08-2008, because she like the number.. haha... let's wait and see ya mommy... :)

0 komentar:

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner