20 Agustus 2008

39 weeks

Im already 39 weeks now... and i would like to announcing my name !!

My name is :

" CLAIRE ELSTON LEE "

Meaning of my name is :

Claire : Brightness, Clever, Light
Elston : Trust in GOD
Lee : Kind of heart

My first name i got it from my Daddy..he's so love that name, even though there's a lil argue with mommy, but yet daddy still the winner binner of chossing my first name.. =D

For my second name it was Mommy's idea, and coinsidently it was Mommy and Daddy combined name !! So..just nice ..=D

And my last name was taken from Dad's Chinese family name, which in Indonesian is Lianto. (they still haven't decide want to use the chinese name or the indonesian name for my last name)

Then starting now u can call me " Claire " =)

1 komentar:

Destri Andorf mengatakan...

Claire, where's your pictures???!!! auntie D can't wait to see what you look like!!! :D I know you must be a cute baby but I need to see. Tell your mom to post your pictures please...

 

Claire Elston Lee © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner